We supply our trade network with complete kits for building extensions, houses, conservatory conversions and garden rooms.
Unlike most SIP companies we specialise in working with smaller building companies, on smaller projects.
We can also offer training and site assistance to ensure you and your team(s) are fully conversant with all aspects of marketing, sales, and installation of SIP buildings. In no time, we can have you generating more enquiries, selling and building more than ever before.
Whether you have one team or more, what we do is simple; manufactured off-site for a super-quick build that requires less trades onsite, and allows you to accept many more jobs each year and grow your business without investment in new teams, equipment and vans.
Why your customers will love SIPs
- Much quicker build time means less disruption and mess
- More environmentally friendly than traditional construction
- Better thermal efficiency in the finished build
- Flexible and lightweight product making restricted access sites more accessible
- No roof trusses required, opening up the roof as additional living space
Why You’ll Love Building with SIPs
- Build more projects with the same building teams
- Lightweight panels mean you won’t need specialist lifting gear and they’re ideal for restricted access sites
- Easier scheduling
- Reduced weather delays
- Two to three times faster to build than traditional construction so you can move on to your next project
- Technical support to obtain building regulations included.
What We Offer Our Trade Network Partners
We have four main areas that we specialise in providing kits for:
- Conservatory Conversions – many homeowners are looking to convert their conservatory into a room that can be used all year-round and which feels more like an extension. We can supply replacement lightweight roofs and walls with new frames which means in most cases you can use the existing conservatory base.
- Home Extensions – these can range from a small single storey addition, to a triple storey extension and everything in between. We can also provide bespoke garden room designs where required.
- Garden Rooms – we have a range of pre-designed garden rooms at low trade prices allowing for a healthy profit margin on an increasingly popular product.
- Complete House Builds – this could be an individual design for a homeowner building their dream home, a conversion on an existing structure, or a developer who builds multiple sites each year and is looking to maximise profits.
Join The Network Today
We like to work closely with builders in our network. If you have no experience with SIPs we can offer training and site assistance* on everything from generating more enquiries, sales, surveys, and installation to ensure you are fully confident. We can put together a quote from your drawings (or the architects if the customer has one) and from this arrange for a complete bespoke kit to be delivered to site on the date of your choosing. The kits can include off site manufactured steel bases, SIP walls, SIP roofs and windows & doors. We can provide technical support and reports for building regulations , freeing you up to focus on the installation.
Our director Paul has over 40 years’ experience in the building industry and works closely with several of the larger suppliers for SIPs in the UK to help make SIPs accessible for smaller build projects.
We’re actively looking to grow our network of build partners across the UK, if you would like to find out more about the great opportunity of building with SIPs and how we can help, get in touch today.
*Training is provided by our sister company Trades Mentors at an additional cost.